Recipe: Delicious Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake
Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake. Blueberries and cream cheese are mixed into a yellow cake mix and baked in a Bundt pan. All Reviews for Blueberry Cream Cheese Pound Cake I. Fresh blueberries make a quick filling for yellow cake.
Blueberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake with a tender center, creamy filling and a crunchy, buttery topping. I mean c'mon, look at that delicious, creamy blueberry cream cheese filling? It's like part crumb cake, part cheesecake! You can cook Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake
- It's 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 150 gr of sugar.
- You need 110 gr of cream cheese room temperature.
- It's 113 gr of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh).
I know most people would defer to using. These blueberry cream cheese muffins are PERFECT with coffee or tea! Serve them piping hot with a pat of whipped butter and then call me over! Feel free to throw in other fruits like strawberries or peaches!
Cream Cheese Blueberries Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven on 350 F. Spray the baking loaf pan with cooking spray or brush with the butter. Line up with the parchment paper. And spray again with the cooking spray or brush with the butter. Set asides..
- In a medium bowl combined together all the dry ingredients; flour, baking powder and salt. Now using a stand mixer or another mixing bowl, beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at time, then add vanilla extract. Mixing until all combine..
- Pour dry ingredients into the batter mixture. Gently fold it using spatula. Make sure to fold it well until no pockets of dry flour appears. Then add blueberries, gently fold it with the batter mixture..
- Transfer to the baking loaf pan. Smooth the surface with spatula and bake for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Take off from the oven. Let it cool down then remove from the pan. (My husband ate half of it right away after it comes out from the oven. He couldn’t wait for it to cool) 😀.
- After it completely cool down, slice and served. Enjoy!!.
Delicious and easy fresh blueberry cream cheese frosting recipe. This installment of my baking adventures was ignited when I saw Zoe's blueberry cake recipe. If you haven't seen it, you MUST. It's a gorgeous blueberry beast and when I say beast, I mean it's ferociously amazing. For cream cheese layer, beat together softened cream cheese, sugar, hint of vanilla and egg white.