Recipe: Tasty TL's Chocolate Banana Bread
TL's Chocolate Banana Bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. After a while both want something more—a merging of wills, a commitment!
Too bad I didn't realize that before I spent the time to make this bread. We've all been baking banana bread lately, right? It's been good, but it's gotten, well, just a tad routine. You can cook TL's Chocolate Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Chocolate Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 of mashed bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It's 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
In fact, it's probably making you go just a liiiittle bananas yourself! So it's time to sweeten the deal: this chocolate chip banana bread recipe combines two of your favorite things into one - now, you can. This delicious fudgy chocolate banana bread recipe can be vegan, gluten free, and oil free. and it tastes like eating cake for breakfast! Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free.
TL's Chocolate Banana Bread instructions
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs and bananas. Add vanilla..
- In separate bowl combine dry Ingredients. Slowly add to banana mixture until well combined..
- Spray a bread loaf pan or a square glass dish with non stick spray. Pour in mixture. Bake at 350°F for 20/25 min..
It makes a great gift, and leftover slices. This Chocolate Banana Bread combines the sweet flavor of ripe bananas with chocolate. I have always liked the pairing of chocolate and bananas, but in the past I have been content with just adding some chocolate chips to a regular banana bread batter. Add one cup of the banana bread batter to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined. I substituted buttermilk for sour cream, added toasted chopped walnuts and chocolate chips (I used dark chocolate for the melted chocolate so it wasn't too sweet.