Recipe: Appetizing Banana bread muffins
Banana bread muffins. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix this recipe up quickly by hand, no mixer required. This is a simple banana nut muffin recipe with a yummy little twist: a wee sprinkling of coconut in the batter.
Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. No refined sugar, naturally gluten Wholesome. Banana bread muffins are made from a classic easy banana bread recipe (no mixer needed! one bowl!) topped with walnuts for an easy portable breakfast. You can have Banana bread muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread muffins
- You need of whole wheat pastry flower.
- You need of all purpose flower.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It's of salt.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of raw sugar.
- Prepare of blended overripe banana.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
My Banana Bread Muffins are tender, delicious, and moist. They have the banana flavor that you love and just a hint of vanilla from the vanilla extract and vanilla Greek yogurt. These healthy banana bread muffins are lightly sweet and made mostly of oats and bananas! They're blender muffins so they're easy to make at home.
Banana bread muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix dry ingredients except sugar into mixing bowl..
- Add milk and bananas to blender and blend till smooth..
- Add eggs, butter, sugar, and vanilla extract into bowl and mix till smooth..
- Combine ingredients and pour into desired pan. I used a cupcake pan..
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes, or till golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy..
- I managed to fill two medium/small cupcake trays with the batter from this. It's also nice to add poppy seeds into the batter and on top of the cupcakes..
Alex and I absolutely taking reader requests, and. Meet the banana muffins of my dreams. They're fluffy, whole grain, naturally sweetened, totally These muffins are a derivative of my super popular banana bread and pumpkin muffin recipes. Thanks to coconut flour, making baked goods healthier has never been easier. These banana bread crumb muffins taste like something fresh from a bakery!