How to Make Perfect Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is super moist and easy to make. My BEST, Easy banana bread recipe ! This banana loaf is super moist and tender !
Even better - it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the Fresh from the oven banana bread that smells out your entire kitchen with ALL the delicious smells is quite possible one of the best things in the world. This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is SUPER moist, made with four bananas, extra-virgin olive oil, and whole wheat flour! You can cook Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It's 3 of Very Ripe Bananas.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Soft Sitck Butter.
- It's 2 tbsp of Sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Optional ingredients.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Nuts, Chocolate chips, Raisens, dried cranberrys, etc..
- Prepare of On finished loaf.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter for brushing on loaf.
This banana bread recipe also uses both white AND whole wheat flour, which helps take the nutrition up a notch but still maintain a light and fluffy texture. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is my favorite banana bread recipe. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips?
Tali's Super Moist Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease one loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas until consistency of pudding.
- Add all remaining wet ingredients.
- Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated.
- Pour mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 50-55 minutes checking at 50 for doneness.
- After removing from oven, brush the top with butter.
- Slice and serve with more butter, or cream cheese.
When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. Easy and moist banana bread recipe that's golden on the outside, fluffy and moist on the inside. Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor!