How to Make Delicious Easy pumpkin muffins
Easy pumpkin muffins.
You can cook Easy pumpkin muffins using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy pumpkin muffins
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can plain pumpkin.
- You need 1 (15.25 oz) of box spice cake mix.
- It's 1 cup of chocolate chips and or chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract optional.
Easy pumpkin muffins step by step
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with baking spray with flour or line with paper muffin cups.
- Mix everything together with a mixer till well combined.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out into muffin tins. I made 24 mini muffins plus 2 regular sized muffins..
- Bake regular sized muffin for 18 to 22 minutes and mini muffin about 10 to 15 minutes till a tooth pick comes out clean watch them carefully. Store covered in the refrigerator..
- If you have white or yellow cake mix and want spice cake add 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Variation ideas: chocolate cake, cinnamon cake, butter pecan cake, gingerbread cake, white or yellow cake,carrot cake, funfetti cake, banana cake.
- White chocolate chips, dark chocolate chips, mint chocolate chips butterscotch chips, peanut butter chips, cinnamon chips, chopped almonds, chopped pecans, shredded coconut, raisins, shredded carrots or zucchini, mini marshmallows.