Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious BBQ Meatloaf with a Kick!
BBQ Meatloaf with a Kick!. Meatloaf can fall apart pretty easy due to moving it around too much, but to keep this from happening, I place them on one of my pork racks (you can Just like any meat coming off the smoker, give it a rest. Now you're ready to eat your Barbecue Smoked Meatloaf. For more BBQ, grilling and slow-smoking.
This moist meatloaf is packed with flavor--ground turkey stands in for ground beef, and jalapeno and serrano peppers add a spicy layer that complements but doesn't overpower. Reviews for: Photos of Ground Turkey Meatloaf with a Kick. Top bbq meatloaf recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. You can have BBQ Meatloaf with a Kick! using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatloaf with a Kick!
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 lb of loose Italian sausage (no casing).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of Sweet Spicy rub seasoning.
- Prepare of Jalapeños Peppers.
- It's of Green, Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
- It's of Minced/Chopped Garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of sweet spicy BBQ sauce.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need Splash of ~ Worcestershire sauce.
BBQ sauce & mesquite seasoning add a tangy little kick to a healthier alternative to beef meatloaf. I usually have this with a baked sweet potatoe or brown rice and grilled. Add a nice BBQ kick to your typical meatloaf dish for a flavorful upgrade. BBQ Meatloaf will satisfy your classic craving and beyond.
BBQ Meatloaf with a Kick! step by step
- Wash peppers.
- Cut up peppers, onions, garlic, ect...
- Add Splash Worcestershire sauce. 1/4 tsp of sweet spicy seasoning let flavors marry together..
- Put your ground beef and sausage in a mixing bowl squish together..
- Add couple eggs and mix together.
- Add breadcrumbs squish until bleneded..
- Add in the peppers and onion mix and squish until blended..
- Add in lil bit of bbq sauce mix squish until blended..
- Add in more breadcrumbs until thick and firm might have to do this a couple of times until right consistency.
- Form in a long pan. And put layer of bbq on top.
- Cover and cook oven on 350° for about 45 minutes. I put in another deep baking tray to collect any juices that may spill over..
- Let rest 5-10 min.
Pack the mixture into two regular sized loaf pans. This honey barbecue meatloaf recipe is irresistible. With a little honey for sweetness and bbq sauce for smokiness, it's everyone's favorite comfort food! My mother has her hands on the best meatloaf recipe in the western hemisphere, and maybe the eastern too, but I haven't gotten that far. Like these BBQ Meatloaf Bites, for example!