Easiest Way to Make Yummy Streusel Topped Banana Bread
Streusel Topped Banana Bread. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture just until combined, taking care not to over mix. Crunchy on the outside and fluffy on the inside, this moist banana bread with streusel topping will leave your taste buds in awe! This banana bread has sweet rolled oats streusel on top, and makes two loaves.
This Banana Bread Recipe with its crispy Streusel Topping is sure to be a hit with friends and family and is the perfect way to use up your bananas that are. So we all tend to go to making banana bread when you have those over ripe bananas laying around, but streusel topped banana bread would be even better, right? A rich, moist banana bread with cinnamon-brown-sugar-pecan streusel topping. You can cook Streusel Topped Banana Bread using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Streusel Topped Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 of mashed bananas-overripe.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter- 1/2 stick- melted.
- You need 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar-packed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter- 1/2 stick softened.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Streusel Banana Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a classic quick bread recipe with a special twist, a crunchy cinnamon-y streusel topping. I sometimes add more mashed bananas than the recipe calls for to make the bread really moist. Streusel Topped Banana Bread: It seems like we always let our bananas go to long, so they get black and no one wants to eat them.
Streusel Topped Banana Bread instructions
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease three mini loaf pans. (5 3/4x 3 1/4 x 2 inch disposable).
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon in medium size bowl..
- Beat bananas, eggs, sugar and butter in large bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in flour mixture..
- Divide batter among prepared pans..
- Streusel: Mix flour, sugar, butter and cinnamon in bowl with fork and hands until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or more until toothpick in center comes out clean. If streusel is getting too brown cover loosely with aluminum foil. Cool in pan and enjoy..
The good part is we get to make banana bread! this is a great recipe and goes along with breakfast lunch and dinner, also its pretty healthy. This easy recipe for Paleo Pecan Streusel Banana Bread is gluten free, dairy free + full of protein, fiber and nutrients. It's a banana bread that tastes like a cinnamon pecan streusel coffee cake, and is perfect for an easy breakfast or dessert. It is made with brown sugar and lots of bananas, flavored with dark rum, and baked. Banana Pumpkin Bread is an easy no mixer recipe!